• Just because I don't do bad things doesn't mean I don't have bad thoughts.
• I wanted to be a forensic scientist for a long time...It's like putting the pieces of a puzzle together. Solving mysteries seemed like it would be fun, scary and exciting all at the same time.
• Sometimes I love [acting] but then sometimes I think it's too much for me. And I don't know if it is something that I could do for the rest of my life.
• I never dreamed of being an actor, but I'm beginning to love it more and more because I like challenging myself. When I feel like I'm not learning or having fun anymore, then I'll stop.
• It's not that easy to find someone I can relate too. I'm tough to crack because I'm shy
• When I filmed the pilot, I thought it was a quality show with a good cast, but I had no expectations. I just hoped people would connect with it because there's a lot of heart.
• Someday I'd like to do some real traveling. I'm obsessed with Brazil and I've always had this dream of backpacking through South America.
• I'd fly. I sit and watch the birds go by and say, I wish I could do that.
• Since I was a kid, I've been telling everyone about the rain forest and how it's being destroyed.
• I spill water on myself all the time at nice restaurants. I've run into poles and knocked myself out.
Others on Kristin
Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville Co-Star) -- ""We never got to work together that much, This season happened, and we started having some chemistry. I'd say that [in the past], we weren't fond of each other. We're complete opposites. She's very reserved; I'm kind of out there, a little eccentric. We never really connected. This year, I don't know what happened, but one day she said, 'I really like working with you.' And I said, 'I like working with you.' When we go in there, we have a lot of chemistry. We're starting to get each other. Those first few kisses, she wasn't the one who was nervous. It was me. And everybody was laughing. She's a pretty good kisser. You didn't ask me, but it's nice, I'll tell you that. It's not bad kissing her. It's not like, 'Uh, great, let's get it over with, but you owe me.' It's good."
Allison Mack (Smallville Co-Star) -- "Kristin's an amazing individual, and anyone who gets to meet her and know her is very lucky. She's grounded and funny, and she's so smart, trustworthy and honest. She's just a very good friend. I know that if I need something, I can go to her. She's really the first person that I clicked with, on the show other than Sam. We went vacationing together last summer, and we might go again this summer, we're still not sure. She's just a really good person. I'm lucky, because there's so many catty snots out there in the female acting world, so I was very lucky that I didn't get one.”
Allison Mack (Smallville Co-Star) -- "I always tell Kristin she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn"
Allison Mack (Smallville Co-Star) -- "Yeah, people have a tendency to get embarrassed about inappropriate things in front of Miss Kreuk which is funny cause she’s so accepting and non judgmental and open but she just doesn’t put off that vibe I guess."
Allison Mack (Smallville Co-Star) -- “Kristin has fluttering eyes, you know like the doe fluttering eyes like Snow White. She has that done better than anyone else I’ve ever known. She can look at you and flutter her eyes and it’s like a cartoon.”
Tom Welling (Smallville Co-Star) -- "She's beautiful, of course, and we have great chemistry together," Tom says. "I don't know if we'll ever get together on the show, but I hope so."
Sam Jones III (Smallville Co-Star) -- "She's very sweet and very shy and very innocent. She's somebody who you don't really know what she's thinking because she's always shy and quiet and to herself. Once she warms up to you and she talks to you, you find out a lot about her. She's intelligent. She's always reading books. She's so quiet. But you can tell that there's inner strength about her. She's one of those people that when the fans meet her, she won't let them down. There's a lot of beautiful people who are on television, you meet them, and they're snobby. She's are far from a diva as there can be.
Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville Co-Star) -- "How can there not be a spark when you're hanging out with Lana? She's absolutely beautiful. She blushes, too, on set. Like, I'll go, wow, Kristin, you look beautiful. She doesn't like hearing that. She likes to hear other stuff. So I've actually learned Season Three and now going into Season Four, to try and do everything I can not to compliment her. Like, you're right. I don't think you look very good today. In fact, I won't let my mother in that dress. And she's like unh, and then she sort of laughs, because she likes it. 'Cause usually people are just telling her how great she is, how beautiful she is. I mix it up a little bit."