Full Name Kristin Laura Kreuk|
Born: 30 December 1982
Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
• Attended Eric Hamber High School.
• Was initally planning to go to university for psychology or environmental studies.
• Was the last member to be cast for "Edgemont" (2000). The "Edgemont" (2000) casting director sent a fax to all the high schools in British Columbia for an "exotic" looking girl to play the part of Laurel.
• Parents are both landscape architects. Father, Peter, is Dutch; Mother, Deanna Che, is Indonesian Chinese making her Eurasian like fellow actresses Jessica Anderson, Devon Aoki, Moon Bloodgood, China Chow, Kelly Hu, Jaymee Ong, Maggie Q, Nicole Scherzinger, Monica Young, Michelle Branch, Jane March,' Lindsay Price' and actors Andrew Johnston, Brandon Lee, Keanu Reeves, Rob Schneider, Russell Wong and Michael Wong.
• Voted in at #10 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, U.K. edition. [June 2002]
• Came in at #71 in FHM's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll, American edition. [June 2002]
• Voted #24 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women list 
• Had never worked professionally as an actress before "Edgemont" (2000) (but had done stage work).
• Is the latest Neutrogena model, following in Jennifer Love Hewitt and Mandy Moore's footsteps.
• Shares a birthday with actress Eliza Dushku and some famous athletes: Tiger Woods, NBA superstar LeBron James and former Olympic sprinter Ben Johnson.
• Femme Fatales (January/February 2005). She is #1 on their 50 Sexiest Women of the Year list.
• Named #67 on the Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2005" list.
• #18 on askmen.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2005
• Her younger sister's name is Justine.
• Growing up she did gymnastics, swimming, martial arts, and theater (in high school).
• Has a purple belt in karate
• Does not smoke
• Her favorite shows are Friends, Third Watch, CSI and ER.
• Admires Cate Blanchett and Jodie Foster.
• Named #28 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
• Her surname "kreuk" is Dutch for a "wrinkle" or "fold" in a material (textiles in particular).